‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

09 November 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends....DAY FIVE

Maria Mills.....my amazing cousin in-law, I just want to say thank you for encouraging me the other day.  You have no idea what your kind words meant to me.  If you can, please keep up with it! Sometimes just a simple little message can make a world of difference, just knowing that someone believes in me, makes me suddenly believe in myself. 



Today I want you to think about someone besides you.  Take a day and stop thinking about you, your picking, or any of your other problems.  I want you to stop and encourage someone.  It doesn't need to be someone you know really well, it could just be a random stranger at the local K-Mart.  Just stop, and say something encouraging to them, show them God loves them, and so do you. You will be surprised how much of an impact it will have.


And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
-Hebrews 10: 24-25  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the challenge today! I really need it! I will let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete