‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

19 November 2011

You can be my anti-drug, and I can be your verb. Together lets be actions words!

So today, as we look in the mirrors, the goal is to think about someone besides ourselves.  Take a moment, as you look at your face, and think of who gives you a reason to get better.  Who do you want to heal for, besides you?  As I look at me today, I think of my little daughter.  I think, when she's ten years old, I don't want her to start picking her face, or arms.  I don't want her to say, "mommy, why is there always an owie on your face?"  Today I am going to let my love for her motivate me to be better.  Think of a person that you would do anything for, and do it for them.  Sometimes just doing something for yourself doesn't hit home hard enough.   Think of a person you care enough for, that it would break your heart if they cried for you, and then don't let them.

2 comments:

  1. Great post sweetie! You are an awesome mommy to Sammy and she loves you very much. You will be strong for her...I'm certain of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Catch yourself in the middle of whatever, then think of that person who is affected by your actions. I like it!

    ReplyDelete