‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

02 November 2011

DAY FOUR

So today I did something I don't usually do.  I know, I know, it's crazy, but I went to the doctor.  I told her that I need a psych referral.  I finally decided to ask for help.  I've tried so many things, different tactics, tricks, and remedies, but nothing is working.  I decided to ask for help.  There is nothing wrong with asking for help, people.  Honestly, sometimes when you are at your lowest is when you are your strongest. So today, when you think you can't do this alone, when you've finally found that you're not strong enough to fix yourself, take a second, and ask for help.  No one will think any less of you if you do.  Remember, God will bless the humble and weak in spirit. Oh, and by the way, that means you, too.

1 comment:

  1. You are a wise girl to ask for help. And you're right--there is nothing wrong with seeking it. I am asking God to give you victory and healing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete