‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

28 October 2011

On The Mend

Good morning, gang! So after only two days I'm finding myself on the mend.  It's amazing what you can do when you excercise a little self discipline.  It's almost like quitting smoking.  You have to really want to.  You have to pass the point of apathy and focus on the healing.  It's more than just a physical healing, I've noticed.  I almost feel more whole.  I have found that I can look in the mirror without cringing.  I can go to bed without covering myself in bandaids.  I hope I can encourage you to desire what is best for you.  You have to know that what you are doing isn't good for you.  There are so many negatives with this disorder, so many bad things can happen.  Infections can set in, serious scars can form....you are drastically altering your body.  Think of all the better things you can do to yourself, for yourself, and by yourself.  And hey, please stop, and think about this, for me.  Do you like you?

http://www.skinpick.com/counseling

No comments:

Post a Comment