‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

25 October 2011

Strong Enough

You fought but you were just too weak 
So you lost all the things you try to keep 
Now you're on your knees
You're on your knees



But wait everything can change 
In a moments' time 
You don't have to be afraid, 
'Cause fear is just a lie 
Open up your eyes 

And He'll break open the skies to save 
Those who cry out his name 
The ones the wind and waves obey 
Is strong enough to save you 

Look now is not too late 
Lift up your head 
Let the rain fall on your face 
You're not far from grace
You're not too far from grace 

I know the weight of this world can take you down like gravity
I know the current of yourself can take you out, out to sea
But hold on
Hold on 

1 comment:

  1. I like the lyrics of this song. I've probably heard it but can't remember, so I'll have to look it up! :-)

    ReplyDelete