‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

25 October 2011

Well.....how did it go?

They say the average thought only lasts for about three seconds.  Think of just how short that is.  Those three seconds are so short, but the thought that appears in those three seconds can drastically change you.   I know with me, I have a split second thought, an instant urge to pick at something.  Today, what I tried to do was catch that thought, and count to ten.  The majority of the time, by the time I finished counting, the urge to pick, the thought of "I really want to pick at this and make it go away", was completely gone.  Granted, I did do a lot of counting throughout the day, but hey, my face looks better.


Today I'm reminded of 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.  (Whatchristwantsyoutoknow.com)


So keep on going, my friends. He will never leave you, nor forsake you.


All in Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment