‎"Don't dwell on the past. Don't get lost in ideas of the future. Focus on the past and how you can improve your future."

24 October 2011

Well Hello!

Hi everyone.  I'm Liz.  This blog is for anyone who has a bad habit that they just can't seem to kick.  Me, I've been picking at my skin for as long as I can remember.  I hope through this blog, we can all help each other.  A little encouragement goes a long way, and I know that's something I've needed lots of for a long time now.  I don't know why I do it, and I guess that's kind of the point of this blog.  Together, lets figure this thing out.  We can be stronger than this, its just a matter of wanting to be.  So please, follow my blog, we will share our ups, and our downs, our progress, and our disappointments.  Won't you join me?  It's going to be a wild ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment